Kilkenny City Pedestrian Bridge
Added February 20, 2014
MEIC Ltd were awarded the contract for the Construction of a Pedestrian Bridge over the River Nore in central Kilkenny. The Kilkenny City Pedestrian Bridge will be located on Johns Quay and Bateman Quay.
The project consists of:
- Bridge steel fabrication
- Services diversions and site preparation works
- Piling and foundation construction
- Completion of bridge abutments
- Completion of bridge ramps and approaches
- Placement of bridge
- Finishing of bridge
- Lighting of bridge and ramps
The official opening took place on Thursday, 30th January 2014 by Junior Minister of State, Alan Kelly T.D.