MEIC Ltd sign the contract with Bord na Mona for the construction of a rail link.
Added June 24, 2015
MEIC have recently signed the contract with Bord na Mona for the construction of a rail link close to Abbeylara, Co Longford. This work commenced in June 2015.
The works include:
• Assembly and installation of a 4.2m high x 24m long steel culvert.
• Cut and fill of approximately 5000m3 of fill.
• Laying of 2000 gauge and geo-textile terram as per drawings.
• Spreading and compacting of 6F2 crushed rock and a capping layer as per drawings.
• Erection of level crossing gates at roadway including piling and concrete works.
• All associated signage as per drawings.
• Erection of fencing and gates.